The JLI Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Hub aims to provide a space for learning exchange on MEAL with and for local faith actors.
The MEAL Hub collaborates to explore the opportunities and potential challenges of working through partnerships with international organizations and local faith actors on MEAL.
What does the JLI MEAL Hub do?
The Hub is active in several areas:
- Research: In 2021, the Hub launched a comprehensive Compendium of Good Practices on Conducting MEAL in Partnerships with International Actors and Local Faith Actors.
- Learning Exchanges: The Hub organises regular online Learning Exchanges where Hub members can connect and share learnings on topics related to MEAL and local faith actors.
- Meetings: Hub members meet every other month, to network, share evidence, and plan activities.
Join the MEAL Hub
Joining the MEAL Hub is free for everyone. By joining the MEAL Hub, you can connect and collaborate with MEAL experts all over the world. MEAL Hub members have decades of experience working on MEAL. Click the button below to join:
MEAL Hub members have regular opportunities to network, share resources and exchange experiences through regular meetings and events. Hub members can support each other to improve policy and practice between faith groups, humanitarian, and development communities.
- Dan Williams, Hope International
- Bilal Aslam, Islamic Relief USA
Read the Terms of Reference for the MEAL Hub here.
- Read the MEAL Hub’s Compendium of Good Practices on Conducting MEAL in Partnerships with International Actors and Local Faith Actors, or watch the Compendium Launch event here.
- Catch up on all of the MEAL Hub’s Learning Exchange events here.
- Share resources and explore the MEAL Hub Resource Library here.
- Join the next MEAL Hub meeting by joining as a member. Meetings are held every other month.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com