The Measurement, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Hub (MEAL Hub) aims to provide structure and support for learning exchange on MEAL with and for local faith actors. Specifically, the aim of the group will be to consider MEAL between international actors and local faith actors, taking into account existing issues, and aiming to compile good practice examples to be of use to a broad humanitarian and development audience.
Members of the MEAL Hub have decades of experience working on M&E with and for local faith actors. Collectively, the experience of the Hub demonstrates the opportunities and potential pitfalls of working through partnerships with local faith actors on M&E.
We hope that members will be seekers and gatherers of knowledge to spur each other on towards informing and improving policy and practice between faith groups, humanitarian, and development communities.
- Dan Williams, Hope International
Meetings: view calendar
- JLI Faith and MEAL Learning Hub – 23/04/2020 – 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Hub meetings will provide a space for learning exchange on current practices in engaging local faith actors in MEAL
- The MEAL Hub has a current call for case studies on good practices in MEAL engaging LFAs. Contribute today!
Latest Learning exchanges:
- Sam Verbi, Eido Research – Impact Evaluation with LFAs
- Michelle Garred, Ripple – Peace Research & Consulting – Outcome Harvesting + Attitude Change for grassroots peacebuilding
Hub Resources– we invite you to contribute resources from your organization’s work
If you have any questions please email [email protected]